Tuesday, June 10, 2008

The forgotten blog

It's been 142 days since I've posted on here (that is if I'm doing my math correctly :/ ). Why so long? Well, my life didn't just go down the wrong road for awhile, but over a cliff. I was falling, falling, falling. Needless to say, everythings clearing up now, and it seems with that comes my return to blogging.
I guess it's apparent that I failed my task to take a picture for every day of the year, but honestly, it's not as simple as it sounds. Anyway...
Currently, it's summer. A time for vacations, no schoolwork, hanging with friends, summer camps and relaxation, or at least for most kids my age. My summer so far consists of three hour long, four days a week college classes, prepping the newspaper for another year, an English assignment and trying to squeeze in friends and the boyfriend on weekends. Not to mention, dealing with the parents and the thought of college applications in between.
I guess summer won't truly be summer until July 2nd, when my Spanish class ends. Then I only have Math two days a week. I'm counting down the days...

- Dallas
Life isn't easier for other people,
we're just better at faking it.

No comments: